Statement of Faith
- We believe the scripture, both Old and New Testament are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe there is a God, Creator of all things, indefinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. He will return to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious Kingdom.
- We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during the age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for the justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
Serve the Church by:
- Igniting a passion to serve
- Equipping to serve
- Creating opportunities to serve
…for the Glory of God.
Serving the purposes of the Church by:
Awakening the Giant
- Connecting communities
- Delivering relevant communication
- Worshiping in Spirit and in Truth
Investing in people
Expanding the Kingdom
- Presenting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Caring for the downtrodden
- Developing Ministry through Sports, Technology and the Arts
- Sending Missionaries